jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Song: 30 seconds to Mars

Listen to the song and do the exercises below. Click here
video
The Kill 30 seconds to Mars


Complete the gaps and correct some words which are wrong

What if I _______________ to break?
Laugh it all on your face
What would you do?
What if I _____________l to the floor?
Couldn’t take this anymore
What would you _________, _______, _______ ?

Come break me down Bury me bury me
I am _____________ with you.

What if I wanted to fight?
Beg for the rest of my__________!
What would you do?
You ________ you wanted more
What are you waiting for?
I’m not _____________ from you.

Come break me down bury me bury
I am ___________ with you
Look in my eyes you’re Kissing me kissing me. All I ___________ was you

I _________ to be someone else
but nothing seen to change
I don´t know now this is who I really am inside
Finally I _________________ myself
Fighting for a chance
I don´t know now this is who I really am

Come break me down bury me bury
I am ___________ with you
Look in my ears you’re kissing me kissing me. All I ___________ was you

Come break me down, break me down, break me down.
What if I wanted to _______________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario